Saturday, February 9, 2013

A disappointing night!

Once a month, I attend a scrapbook night with a great bunch of creative and fun ladies! Well, last night I was looking so forward to going since I missed last month because I was too sick. I wasn't feeling all that bad during the day so I thought for sure I would be able to go. While I was packing up my car, I was in so much pain I barely made it out the garage. I thought the atmosphere of being with good company would somehow change my pain. It didn't! I had to pack up and leave early. I was so bummed.


On to my new round of drugs. Have I mentioned I've been sick for thirty-five days?? I have been in an endless cycle of coughing at night, irritating the inflammation in my lungs and causing severe chest pain. I'm hoping for some relief. I have been so blessed by caring and supportive friends. I have one friend that asks me each day how I'm doing. What a pal! I bet she can't wait for the day I tell her "I feel great". Bless her heart, I'm so lucky to have her in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment