Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday crafting and this and that

I spent most of today working on my Project Life book via the computer. I'm starting to like digital scrapbooking more and more. It doesn't save me any time but it's less space and less messy. I also worked on a traditional mini scrapbook too.



I really want to create some 3 x 4 journaling cards and 4 x 6 cards to share but it appears all the digital paper I have is for "personal use only". You really have to read the small print policies from the people you buy the paper from. Once I find some paper that can be shared with others, I will offer some freebies.


I find this so cute! My husband keeps threatening me with a dog. I had a dog about 15 years ago and haven't had one since.



Have you tried these chips? The Lay's Sriracha chips? They just came out two weeks ago. I'm not sure if it's a Southwest regional thing or not. In the past year, I've discovered I like spicy food. I can see these chips being somewhat addicting!







No comments:

Post a Comment