Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning

So what does one do during Spring break? Clean and organize! I started cleaning on Monday and apparently I wasn't done. I tackled my scrapbook supplies today. I have my sister to thank for getting me into scrapbooking. Most of the tools I have are from her. She keeps giving me things that I honestly don't even know what it's for. I was lucky enough to inherit a Cricut from her but I have yet to figure out how to use it! I can see why people have a craft room. I really want one!

After I made a huge mess in my house laying all my scrapbook stuff out I decided I needed a break. I headed over to Panda Express. I really like their Chow Mein. I think it's because of the texture and crunchiness of the dish. I really like those non-flavored crunchy foods combined in dishes: water chestnuts, cabbage, celery, etc. The Chow Mein is about the only thing my stomach can digest at Panda Express. Anyhow, I used my old Olympus camera (it's only 4 mega pixels) for this photo and I am pleasantly surprised with the quality of the photo. That Olympus camera is ancient but it really takes good photos unlike my new Fuji. My plan tomorrow is to pick up my pictures from Costco so I can finish up February for my Project Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment