Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Woohoo - Spring Break!

I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying my Spring break! I only wish it was longer than one week! I did my annual Spring break cleaning. I went through the closets and bagged up clothes and itemized all the contents for taxes (my husband has forced me to get in the habit of doing that). I dropped off the donation and a person that works there now recognizes me. I really don't go there very often because I only clean out my closets on vacation days and summer break but the employee was telling me he knew it was me because of my car. I drive a VW Beetle. For whatever reason that type of car sticks out like a sore thumb. I want to say it's because of the "cuteness" factor but I could be wrong!?!

Since I have time to do stuff "I wish I could do but am normally too busy", I made a binder cover for my niece. She is also a teacher. This is my attempt at digiscrapping. I'm not very good at digiscrapping. It is however, just as addicting as traditional scrapping.

Just in the last 3 months I started printing my pictures for my Project Life. What I discovered is my little point and shoot camera takes really lousy pictures! What I really want to save up for is a Nikon digital SLR camera. The only problem is those cameras are HUGE! I guess you just can't have both: compact and takes good pictures. So a new camera is on my wish list right now. For all you amateur photographers, what type of camera do you own?


No comments:

Post a Comment