Friday, March 30, 2012

Yay! I figured out the Cricut machine today!

I finally had time to sit down and figure out how to use the Cricut machine. I can see how buying all those cartridges can be potentially addicting! Here's what my table looked like today(see picture on the left) No, I didn't drink a Venti Starbucks all by myself. My husband split the coffee with me.

I played with it for about 3 hours today. After a while this is what happened.
(see picture on the right). It was a big old mess of letters everywhere! I was determined to finish and complete something today. I'll take pictures tomorrow of some of my finished pages.


I've been playing around with Photoshop a lot lately trying to make my photos look like polaroids and also with the digiscrapping. My husband is the guru of Photoshop. He does things so quickly with all the shortcuts you don't even know how he did it. So who do I ask when I need help on Photoshop?

I asked my husband a question and it turned into a two hour tutorial. He actually did teach Photoshop at a community college for a while. In the end though, the real question I had, he answered in one minute. One minute after the two hour tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment