Monday, March 26, 2012

My first post to my brand new blog!

Last year I was introduced to "Blogs". I had no idea there were so many blogs on just about every topic. I initially started a teaching blog. While I love all the wonderful teaching blogs, blogging about teaching is not my desire. I feel like I talk about teaching all the time. If I'm going to blog about something I want it to be about something outside of teaching.

I decided to create a blog about my crafts. I love to do paper crafts however, I rarely keep any of the things I create. I usually give it away. I want some way to document my crafts. So here is my documentation - Woozellfimms Craft Blog.


Why the name Woozellfimms? Well,in college I had to create a logo for a made up store of my choice. Woozellfimms was the name of my fictional "store". Unfortunately, like most of my items from college (which was a LONG time ago) all those creations are long gone or was done the old fashion way - pen and ink. You see, when I was in college for design, there were no computers. I can only imagine how much faster and more creative I would have been if there were: computer graphics, the invention of scrapbooking, and all the scrapbook tools back then.


No comments:

Post a Comment